Ultimas noticias acerca del ministerio y recursos de Global Recordings Network alrededor del mundo.
Mostrando los 1 a 30 de 144
- I've got dignity now - The door bell rings. A neighbour in crisis?
- Kate in South Asia - Colouring in GRN's pictures helps tell bible stories
- Tumi the Talking Tiger's New Friend - Tumi met Ricky - a special friendship is making difference and bringing hope, joy and comfort
- Growing Partnership - GRN is now the official Australian distributor of MegaVoice MP3 players and products
- Australia in 2019 - The Year of Indigenous Languages - The work started in 1953 and is still greatly needed to record Australian Indigenous languages
- Uganda in 2019 - The Year of Indigenous Languages - A trip to Uganda for distribution in over 20 languages and recording in two
- Partnership with God's Dreaming - This Visual Gospel, created by Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists, is now in audio and video
- GRN Annual Report 2018 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2018
- 2019 The Year of Indigenous Languages - With 40% of indigenous languages in danger of disappearing, UNESCO encourages preservation, support and promotion world wide.
- Snippets of News - A glimpse of the work in Philippines, Bangladesh, Madagascar and Uganda
- Global Recordings Network SA 2019 3rd Quarter Report - Recording new languages * Malawi follow up * South to Madagascar then far north among The Rendile * Tumi's diary
- Recording in Georgia - The McKees visit Tbilisi to record Georgian and Mingrelian languages
- Computers Spreading Good News - Computers are a vital part of GRN's strategy to spread the good news of Jesus in every language
- Telling the Story of the Story Tellers - A short video with Kenny explaining the history and work of GRN.
- Recording in Madagascar - After the recent translation work, recording is now underway in some Madagascar languages
- Graydon Colville Interview on Wesley Impact TV - Rev Keith Garner interviews Graydon, GRN's International Director
- Shining Light into Ukraine - Gospel Recordings Network België/Belgique working in the Ukraine
- Kawa Saka 2021 - Philippines: Mindoro Island - Equipping the team for Kawa Saka 2021 with GRN materials and MP3 players will cost AU$7,000.
- Shining Light into Togo - An account of one man's mission to bring the gospel to a village
- Kyangonde and Tumbuka follow-up outreach - July 2019 - An excerpt from the outreach report by Chikumbutso Lunda & Dallion Chitekwere - FTS Ministries
- Leadership Matters - Leadership skill training - 12 potential leaders in GRN are headed for intensive training and AU$30,000 (around US$21,000) is needed.
- Saber: The End of an Era - GRN's hand wind MP3 player, the Saber, goes out of production in 2019
- Shining Light into Kenya - Walter revisits West Kenya and receives positive feedback about Wanga and Marama recordings
- Updating of Ministry Tools for GRN Australia - GRN Australia needs approximately AU$45,000 to update their essential ministry tools.