Ultimas noticias acerca del ministerio y recursos de Global Recordings Network alrededor del mundo.
Mostrando los 1 a 30 de 154
- Passing the Baton - How do we pass the vision of GRN on to the next generations?
- Year of 5fish Celebration - GRN's 5fish app is 10 years old - and we want you to be a part of this celebration!
- Merry Christmas from GRN Australia - What's been going on in 2021?
- Share the Gospel Phone by Phone - Which is the Bible app that tells the story of Jesus in the greatest number of languages and dialects?
- 2022 - Year of 5fish - 5fish was created 10 years ago, and many thousands of people have heard God's word through it.
- GRN Annual Report 2020 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2020
- Silent Night in 7 Languages - Seasons greetings from GRN Australia
- Thousands of players for Africa - How do you copy audio Bibles to 4000 players in only 10 days from a hotel in Tanzania?
- Sybil Shaw - at home with the Lord - Sybil Shaw went home to be with the Lord on Saturday 5 September 2020
- GRN Annual Report 2019 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2019
- I've got dignity now - The door bell rings. A neighbour in crisis?
- Kate in South Asia - Colouring in GRN's pictures helps tell bible stories
- Tumi the Talking Tiger's New Friend - Tumi met Ricky - a special friendship is making difference and bringing hope, joy and comfort
- Growing Partnership - GRN is now the official Australian distributor of MegaVoice MP3 players and products
- Australia in 2019 - The Year of Indigenous Languages - The work started in 1953 and is still greatly needed to record Australian Indigenous languages
- Uganda in 2019 - The Year of Indigenous Languages - A trip to Uganda for distribution in over 20 languages and recording in two
- Partnership with God's Dreaming - This Visual Gospel, created by Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists, is now in audio and video
- GRN Annual Report 2018 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2018
- 2019 The Year of Indigenous Languages - With 40% of indigenous languages in danger of disappearing, UNESCO encourages preservation, support and promotion world wide.
- Snippets of News - A glimpse of the work in Philippines, Bangladesh, Madagascar and Uganda
- Global Recordings Network SA 2019 3rd Quarter Report - Recording new languages * Malawi follow up * South to Madagascar then far north among The Rendile * Tumi's diary
- Recording in Georgia - The McKees visit Tbilisi to record Georgian and Mingrelian languages
- Computers Spreading Good News - Computers are a vital part of GRN's strategy to spread the good news of Jesus in every language
- Telling the Story of the Story Tellers - A short video with Kenny explaining the history and work of GRN.