Words of Life w/ Tok Pisin songs - Karawa
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Wanpela Rot (Tok Pisin)
2. What the Christian Believes - 1
3. O Papa God (v. 1) (Tok Pisin)
4. What the Christian Believes - 2
5. O Papa God (v. 2) (Tok Pisin)
6. What the Christian Believes - 3
7. O Papa God (v. 3) (Tok Pisin)
8. Do Not Be Afraid
9. Jisas helpim bilong mi (Tok Pisin)
11. There's Not a Friend (Tok Pisin)
12. The Two Roads
13. Mi Mas Tokim Ol (Tok Pisin)
14. Final Message ▪ Wanpela Rot
15. The House on the Rock
16. There is a Land (Tok Pisin)
17. God's Hatred of Sin
18. Nogut Nogut (Tok Pisin)
19. The New Birth
20. What Can Wash Away? (Tok Pisin)
21. The Life of God's Children
22. Hide God's Word (Tok Pisin)
Included in this program
Don't be Afraid
- MP3 Audio ZIP (62.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (62.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1973 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.