WOL & Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Metlatónoc Mixtec
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 79142
Language name: Metlatónoc Mixtec
1. The Two Roads
2. Attributes of God
3. Jesus, the Mighty One
4. Do You have Fear?
5. God's Hatred of Sin
6. The Prodigal Son
7. The Lost Sheep
8. The Parable of the Sower
9. The Christian Family
10. Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals
11. Picture 2. A Wife for Adam
12. Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden
13. Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
14. Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat
15. Picture 6. The Great Flood
16. Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
17. Picture 8. The Tower of Babel
18. Picture 9. Job Worships God
19. Picture 10. Job in Mourning
20. Picture 11. Job Suffers
21. Picture 12. Job is Restored
22. Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
23. Picture 14. Abraham and Lot
24. Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace
25. Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
26. Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael
27. Picture 18. Sarah Laughs
28. Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom
29. Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
30. Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant
31. Picture 22. Jesus is Born
32. Picture 23. The Death of Jesus
33. Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!
- MP3 Audio ZIP (53MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (101.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2002 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.