Words of Life 9, Life of Christ 2 - Thai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Healing of the Paralytic Mark 2:1-12
2. Raising the Son of the Widow of Nain Luke 7:11-17
3. Jesus Calms the Storm Luke 8:22-25
4. Healing the Demoniac among the Graves Luke 8:26-39
5. Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand Matthew 14:13-21
6. Jesus Walks on Water Matthew 14:22-33
7. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers Luke 17:11-19
8. Jesus Heals Blind Bartimaeus Mark 10:46-52
9. Song, Hymn #27 (Thai tune)
10. Jesus' Triumphal Entry Luke 19:29-38
11. The Last Supper Mark 14:12-26
12. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane Luke 22:39-46
13. The Arrest of Jesus Luke 22:47-53
14. Trial before the High Priest, Suffering Mark 14:53-65
15. Peter Denies Jesus Mark 14:66-72
16. Song, Hymn #20 (Thai tune)
17. Song; turn the tape to hear more
18. Jesus before Pilate - Mark 15:1-5
19. Jesus condemned - Mark 15: 6-20
20. Jesus is crucified - Mark 15:21-32
21. One thief repents - Luke 23: 39-43
22. Jesus dies - Mark 15: 33-39
23. Jesus is buried - Matthew 27: 57-66
24. Song, Hymn #40, Thai tune
25. Jesus arose from the dead - Matthew 28: 1-10
26. Jesus appears to two on the road to Emmaus - Luke 24: 13-35
27. Jesus appears to His disciples - Luke 24: 36-43
28. Jesus appears to Thomas - John 20: 24-29
29. The Great Commission - Matthew 28: 16-20
30. Jesus Returns to Heaven - Acts 1:6-11
31. Song, Thai tune
32. Beginning of Conclusion
33. Prayer for Salvation
34. Follow-up instructions
35. Follow-up instructions
36. Follow-up instructions
37. Prayer for Spiritual Growth
- MP3 Audio ZIP (72.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (29.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1975 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.