Words of Life 5, Creation to Christ - Thai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Song: Hymn #11
2. A-V Introduction, Creation
3. Adam and Eve
4. Cain and Abel
5. Noah and the Flood
6. The Ten Commandments
7. The Burden of Sin
8. Sacrifice for Sin
9. Pathway to Satan or to Heaven
10. An Angel Came to the Virgin Mary
11. The Birth of Jesus
12. Miracles of Jesus
13. Jesus Suffers
14. Jesus Is Crucified
15. Burial and Resurrection
16. Jesus is Alive
17. Turn from Your Sin, and Pray
18. Song: Hymn #58
19. Song: Hymn #25
21. Where Did the World Come From? Gen 1:1-2:3, Acts 17:24-28
22. Song: Hymn #10
23. Romans 3:23 and 6:23
24. Song: Hymn #64
25. God Doesn't Want Anyone to Perish - John 3:16, Matt 11:28-29
26. Song: Hymn #37
27. Jesus Died for Us - Isaiah 53:4-6
28. Song: Hymn #57
29. After Jesus Rose from the Dead - John 20:26-29, Acts 1:10-11
30. Song: Hymn #29
31. Go to Heaven Only by Trusting Jesus - John 14:6; Prayer
- MP3 Audio ZIP (46MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1975 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.