Yansi Ye Doka Tasi [God and Laws] - Kariya: Wudufa
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. God knows where you are
2. In yafi yu va wusuwa? [Forgive My Brother?]
3. Wathisin samba se tema mbasiya [Small Sin, Big Damage]
4. Wer [Tradition]
5. I will give Jesus my heart
6. Wa gisu vi kwa mba sou wom tsai tsam huhuva [Do Not Welcome Evil in Your Heart]
7. Ma iya vurtha ki guva? [Can We Escape?]
8. Christians be like Christ
9. Yinsi ye doka tasi [God and Laws]
10. Believers don't be found wanting
11. Gerhi ama ta duna [The Way to Heaven]
12. Gesin gnsi wa kagaskiya tsai tsang guhu [Repent and Believe]
13. Go and spread the gospel
- MP3 Audio ZIP (45.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (78.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.