Stories from Daniel - Banawa
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
Program Number: 64953
Language name: Banawa
1. Danieo sawiai Babironia ya - Daniel 1:1- 19, 2:1-48 [Daniel in Babylon - Daniel 1:1-19, 2:1-48]
2. Foni hiekiti madi towa - Daniel 3: 1-30 [The Blazing Furnace - Daniel 3:1-30]
3. Yama bari Kani ya yama h ani towa - Daniel 5: 1-31 [The Writing on the Wall - Daniel 5:1-31]
4. Danieo fiyai riao me tabori doriya - Daniel 6: 1- 27 [Daniel in the Den of Lions - Daniel 6:1-27]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (30.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (67.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (8.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.