Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD - Nyaturu
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
2. Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House
3. Picture 2. Naaman in the River
4. Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God
5. Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army
6. Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria
7. Picture 6. The Four Lepers
8. Picture 7. Jonah flees from God
9. Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish
10. Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh
11. Picture 10. Esther and the King
12. Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down
13. Picture 12. Esther's Feast
14. Introduction to Part 2
15. Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends
16. Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon
17. Picture 15. The Image of Gold
18. Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire
19. Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God
20. Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den
21. Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King
22. Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City
23. Picture 21. Building the Walls
24. Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law
25. Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross
26. Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life
- MP3 Audio ZIP (42.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (78.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2012 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.