Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Quichua, Tena Lowland
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Introducción ▪ Cuadro 1 (Adam and the Animals)
2. Cuadro 2 (A Wife for Adam)
3. Cuadro 3 (The Snake in the Garden)
4. Cuadro 4 (Adam and Eve Outside the Garden)
5. Cuadro 5 (Noah and the Great Boat)
6. Cuadro 6 (The Great Flood)
7. Cuadro 7 (The Rainbow and God's Promise)
8. Cuadro 8 (The Tower of Babel)
9. Cuadro 9 (Job Worships God)
10. Cuadro 10 (Job in Mourning)
11. Cuadro 11 (Job Suffers)
12. Cuadro 12 (Job is Restored)
13. Cuadro 13 (Abraham Leaves His Home)
14. Cuadro 14 (Abraham and Lot)
15. Cuadro 15 (Abraham Meets the King of Peace)
16. Cuadro 16 (Abraham Counts the Stars)
17. Cuadro 17 (The Baby Ishmael)
18. Cuadro 18 (Sarah Laughs)
19. Cuadro 19 (Abraham Prays for Sodom)
20. Cuadro 20 (Abraham's Sacrifice)
21. Cuadro 21 (Old Abraham and His Servant)
22. Cuadro 22 (Jesus is Born)
23. Cuadro 23 (The Death of Jesus)
24. Cuadro 24 (Jesus is Alive!)
Included in this program
- MP3 Audio ZIP (38.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (67.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2011 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.