Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD - Ngaju
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 84077
Language name: Ngaju
1. Music ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers ▪ Picture 2. Jacob's Dream ▪ Picture 3. Jacob and Laban ▪ Picture 4. Jacob Meets God ▪ Picture 5. Joseph's Dream ▪ Picture 6. Joseph is Sold ▪ Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman ▪ Picture 8. Joseph in Prison ▪ Picture 9. The King's Dream ▪ Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt ▪ Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers ▪ Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt
2. Music ▪ Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Baby Moses ▪ Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush ▪ Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King ▪ Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb ▪ Picture 17. Through the Sea ▪ Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert ▪ Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God ▪ Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole ▪ Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People ▪ Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses ▪ Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us ▪ Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven
- MP3 Audio ZIP (84.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (13.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (101.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1994 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.