Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD - !Kung
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Title, San music Jingle & Introduction
2. Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine
3. Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel
4. Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field
5. Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor
6. Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem
7. Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God
9. Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God
10. Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God
11. Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel
12. Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil
13. Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe
14. Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God
16. Introduction to Part 2
17. Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd
18. Picture 14. David and the Giant
20. Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David
21. Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life
22. Picture 17. David is Made King
23. Picture 18. David and Bathsheba
24. Picture 19. A House for God
25. Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem
26. Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah
28. Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God
29. Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven
30. Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses
31. San music jingle
Notes about the recording
With Afrikaans titles and references
This recording is Biblically correct, but may not meet GRN standards for clear communication for this language and culture. Please tell us what speakers of the language think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (36.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (62.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1992 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.