Broken Pieces - No More! - English: Aboriginal
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 80682
Language name: English: Aboriginal
1. Nungka Ngabbard Kanwong Kadberre (Kunwinjku)
2. Kunwarre Karribawon (Kunwinjku)
3. Ngabba Ngundimanjbun (Kunwinjku)
4. I Cry For Help
5. Kunkudjikenh (Kunwinjku)
6. Kerrngehkenh (Kunwinjku)
7. Ready (Kriol)
8. It's Your Blood That Cleanses Me (Kriol)
9. Jisas, Det Neim Bla Yu Garram Pawa (Kriol)
10. Preis Im Det Neim Bla Im (Kriol)
11. Sweet Anointing (Yumpla Tok)
12. Ngi Koey Awgadh (Kala Lagaw Ya)
13. Broken Pieces
14. One People
15. Deep and Wide (Djambarrpuyngu)
16. God Garray Milkung Napurrung Dhukarr (Djambarrpuyngu)
17. Gukukku Manikay (Djambarrpuyngu)
18. Dharrwarpuy Manikay (Djambarrpuyngu)
19. Gapu-Walngamirr (Djambarrpuyngu)
20. God Mälu (Djambarrpuyngu)
21. Go Ngalma (Golumala)
22. Isaiah 30:21
23. I Come From The Torres Strait
24. Karrikurrmerrimen Kore Ngabba (Kunwinjku)
25. Jesus Karrikadjung (Kunwinjku)
Notes about the recording
A selection of the best songs in English, Kunwinjku, Djambarrpuyngu, Kriol, Torres Strait etc. recorded at the 1997 Darwin Songwriters workshop.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (73.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (80.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1997 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.