Words of Life - Kilmeri
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. What the Christian Believes - 1
2. How Great Thou Art (v. 1) (Tok Pisin)
3. What the Christian Believes - 2
4. How Great Thou Art (v. 2) (Tok Pisin)
5. What the Christian Believes - 3
6. How Great Thou Art (v. 3) (Tok Pisin)
7. What the Christian Believes - 4
8. There's a Land (v. 1) (Tok Pisin)
9. The Two Roads
10. There's Not a Friend (v. 1-2) (Tok Pisin)
11. Do Not Be Afraid
12. Jesus My Savior (Tok Pisin)
14. Nau Mi Annanit Long Jisas (v. 1) (Tok Pisin)
15. The Rich Fool
16. Jesus is the Good Road (v. 1) (Tok Pisin)
17. God's Answers
18. Hide God's Word (Tok Pisin)
19. The Life of God's Children
20. Planti Man Na Meri (v. 1) (Tok Pisin)
This recording is Biblically correct, but may not meet GRN standards for clear communication for this language and culture. Please tell us what speakers of the language think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (38.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (63.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1974 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.