Words of Life 6, Why Did Jesus Die? - Thai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Song: Hymn #28 (Thai tune)
2. Why Did Jesus Die? A-V. All Are Sinners
3. Jesus Tried before Pilate, But He Was Innocent
4. The Crucifixion, Hebrews 9:22
5. Message Part 4 Do You Trust in Jesus?
6. God Looks at the Heart and Will Cleanse Sin
7. You Can't Buy Everlasting Life Or Work for That Gift
8. Asking for the Gift of New Life
9. Jesus Was Punished for Our Sins; Prayer
10. Song: Hymn #59, 2 verses; Jesus Was Born in Bethlehem
11. All Will Bow before Jesus, the Son of God, in the Last Day
12. Philippians 2:5-11
13. บนไม้กางเข็นข้าเห็นความรัก Hymn #35 (Thai tune)
14. Hebrews 9:13-14
15. Song: Hymn #35, verse 2
16. I Peter 1:18-19
17. Song: Hymn #35, verse 3
18. Romans 5:6-11
19. Song: Hymn #41
20. Bridge Tract
21. Song: Hymn #17
22. Life After Death A-V. Animals Have Flesh But Not Spirit
23. People Have Spirits That Don't Die
24. Jesus Tells Us about Two Places after Death
25. Jesus Gives New Life
26. Don't Be Crazy and Throw It Away
27. Trust in All Three Persons of God
29. Jesus Will Come Again for Those Who Believe in Him
30. Song: Hymn #3
31. John 3:36 and 5:24
32. Song: Hymn #22
33. I Corinthians 15:51-52
34. Song: Hymn #32
35. I Thessalonians 4:14-18
36. Song: Hymn # 6, verse 1
37. John 14:1-3
38. Song: Hymn #6, verses 2, 3
39. Revelation 7:9-17
40. Song: Hymn #12
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1975 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.