انظر، اسمع وعش 7 (عربي جوبا) [Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour] - Arabic, Sudanese Juba
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Introduction: Look, Listen & Live 7: JESUS - Lord & Saviour
2. Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus
3. Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine
4. Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus
5. Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus
6. Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool
7. Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People
8. Picture 7a (7) Jesus Walks on the Water
9. Picture 7b (7) Jesus Walks on the Water
10. Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
11. Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death
12. Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross
13. Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb
14. Picture 12a (12) Jesus Appears to His Friends
15. Picture 12b (12) Jesus Appears to His Friends
16. Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends
17. Picture 14a (14) The Son Among the Pigs
18. Picture 14b (14) The Son Among the Pigs
19. Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home
20. Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man
21. Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man
22. Picture 18. The Friend at the Door
23. Picture 19. Two Men in God's House
24. Pictures 20, 21, 22
25. Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home
26. Picture 24. The Man up a Tree
27. Instrumental Music
- MP3 Audio ZIP (36.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (89.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1992 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.