Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD - Bangla
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
1. Scripture Song
3. Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House
4. Picture 2. Naaman in the River
5. Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God
6. Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army
7. Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria ▪ Scripture Song
8. Picture 6. The Four Lepers
9. Picture 7. Jonah flees from God
10. Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish
11. Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh
12. Picture 10. Esther and the King ▪ Scripture Song
13. Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down
14. Picture 12. Esther's Feast
15. Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends
16. Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon
17. Picture 15. The Image of Gold ▪ Let's go sing and praise Him
18. Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire
19. Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God
20. Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den
21. Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King
22. Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City ▪ Time is short
23. Picture 21. Building the Walls
24. Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law
25. Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross
26. Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life
27. It's His miracle
28. Scripture Song
29. Let's find true way
30. Great Change
31. Scripture Song
32. Lord how can I descrbe you
33. Christian song
- MP3 Audio ZIP (75MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (85MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1987 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.