Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT - Meyah
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 72280
Language name: Meyah
1. Introduciton & Picture 1: Jesus Goes up to Heaven
2. Song about ascension
3. Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire
4. Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People
5. Picture 4. The Church Family
6. Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed
7. Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied
8. Song about Ananias and Sapira
9. Picture 7. Stephen is Killed
10. Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller
11. Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals
12. Picture 10. Peter and the Romans
13. Picture 11. Peter in Prison
14. Picture 12. Peter and His Friends
15. Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven
16. Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias
17. Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas
18. Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus
19. Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man
20. Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake
21. Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God
22. Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court
23. Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews
24. Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings
25. Picture 23. The Shipwreck
26. Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome
27. Song: Paul shipwrecked
- MP3 Audio ZIP (45.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (73.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1987 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.