Het Gani Akbaabak Bak? [Forgive My Brother?] - Pai
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Ngu malgyem bwala kweye? [Forgive my brother?]
2. Wutet mwa nang u nangnang ku gwit I womkai [Small sin big damage]
3. Tutet umwan nan gyam [Take away my sin]
4. Het gani nkba abak bak [Tradition]
5. Kena tset utet umwanang ukushi ga tenen gatu [Do not welcome evil in your heart]
6. Byen napushop ubenginan [Come and follow Jesus]
7. A barka? [Can we escape?]
8. Iket ket gupal ga jel mu [Confusion of this world]
9. Nan riki [Jesus is victorious]
10. Inan ni kalong gai [God and Laws]
11. Ticha ya ba mat puti [How to be born again]
12. U tsal gi wasi [The way of peace]
13. Arot pu kat venginan [We thank you Jesus]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (54MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (83.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2021 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.