Ma Yafe In Lonondo Shinaya? [Forgive My Brother?] - Geremawa
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Nayafe in lonondo shinaya? [Forgive my brother?]
2. Suttumesu dekkumu ihhore cucigha [Small sin big damage]
3. Gado [Tradition]
4. Manka jobi mugunta ke ati tushi shika [Do not welcome evil in your heart]
5. Na wu mu lehi Yesu [Come let's follow Jesus]
6. Mukkenni waltigha? [Can we escape?]
7. Doggigha duniya tingha [Confusion of this world]
8. Nyinla iddokoki mie [God and Laws]
9. Tushi ti mimi [The heart of man]
10. Kanda allaushika ni kuya [How to be born again]
11. Nokkoti salama [The way of peace]
12. Barawu illi suttu Ayilla [Give for the work of God]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (58.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (103.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2021 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.