Exodus - Tsumkwe Ju/'hoansi
Is this recording useful?
Some or all of the 2nd book of the Bible
Program Number: 67023
Language name: Tsumkwe Ju/'hoansi
1. 2. Moses is born and grows up, Exodus 2: 1-24
2. 6. God Promises Deliverance, Exodus 6:1-12
3. 11. The eldest sons of Egypt will die, Exodus 11:1-10
4. 12. The Passover & Feast of Unleavened Bread, Exodus 12:1-30
5. 17. Water from the rock, Exodus 17:1-7
6. 19. The Israelites at Mount Sinai, Exodus 19:1-25
- MP3 Audio ZIP (21.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (4.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (13.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (7.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (2.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 BSN & SeedCo. Content copyright Bible Society Namibia (BSN) and Seed Company. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.