Lola, Sikiza Na Uishi 1: Kwanza Na Mulungu [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Kigiryama: Rabai
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66973
Language name: Kigiryama: Rabai
1. Chanziro [Introduction]
2. Adamu Na Anyama [Picture 1. Adam and the Animals]
3. Muche Wa Adamu [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
4. Nyoka Kwenye Muunda [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
5. Adamu Na Hawa Nze Ya Muunda [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
6. Nuhu Na Dau Bomu [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
7. Madzi Manji [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
8. Chisichi Na Lagano Ra Mulungu [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
9. Mlingoti Wa Babeli [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
10. Ayubu Yuna Muvoya Mulungu [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
11. Ayubu Yunarira [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
12. Ayubu Yunasirima [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
13. Kadzirwa Ayubu [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
14. Ibrahimu Yunaricha Mudziwe [Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
15. Ibrahimu Na Lutu [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
16. Ibrahimu Yunonana Na Mfalume [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
17. Ibrahimu Yunatala Nyenyezi [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
18. Mwana Ishmaeli [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
19. Sera Yunatseka [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
20. Ibrahimu Yunaivoyera Sodoma [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
21. Sadaka Ya Ibrahimu [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
22. Mutuminya Ibrahimu Na Muhenzi Wa Kaziwe [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
23. Jesu Yunavyalwa [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
24. Chifo Cha Jesu [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
25. Jesu Yu Moyo [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2021 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.