Core [Praise Songs] - Naro
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
1. Ncee Core / Ncøe core / This prayer
2. Tshoka Ra Gha / I will try
3. I Themba Lami (not Naro) – My faith makes me
4. Elob Ge /Nam (not Naro) – God loves
5. Ti Elotse (not Naro) – My God
6. Ra Q'aba Xabi Ba / I am climbing the mountain
7. Tiri Nqarie / My God
8. Jeso, Jeso, Morwa Modimo (Tswana) / Jesus, Jesus, God's Son
9. //Naeba !Kuba Goa Tsana-ë (not Naro) / Sing praises unto the
10. Take up your cross (English)
11. Hare !Khub Di Tempeli (not Naro) / The children of God must
12. Sing Them Over Again (English)
13. Laudate omnes gentes (Latin etc) Praise the Lord all people
14. Hàà Ta Ghùi Doma Ta / With these broken spirits
15. Ti /Goresa Ú!oa Re (not Naro) / Accept my prayer
16. Hàà Ra Gha Diina Tsee / Whom shall I send
17. Jeso, Jeso, Nqarim Dim Coa Ba / Jesus, Jesus, God's Son
18. Where Could I Go (English)
Notes about the recording
"Core" Produced for the NLP (Naro Language Project) Ownership and Copyright: Naro Choir, with limited distribution rights to GRN and hardware device distributors - for FREE distribution in combo with the Naro Oral Scripture Set ONLY, not as independent product.
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (76.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (29.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2006 Naro Language Project. This material may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.