Ncamku [Love] - Naro
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
1. X'aigam Di C'áòan Ka [The blood of the Lord]
2. X'òà Me Kg'áò Xòè Di Ba [It is the right arm]
3. Ncèe Còrè [This prayer]
4. Maria Magatalena Zi [Maria Magdalene]
5. Qom Na Ta Còrè [Let us kneel and pray]
6. Jeso, Jeso [Jesus, Jesus]
7. Haa Ta Ncamkuo “Tcibi”/ A Re Rataneng [Let us love one another – also "The Dove"]
8. Haa Ra Gha Diina Tséé [Whom will I send?]
9. Tsamaya / Caa Te [Go around the world]
10. Tsgam Tu Xg'ae Tuè [Greetings, people]
11. Qari Nem Úúa Nqari Ba [The Lord is powerful]
12. Bale Ke bomang / Dii Gane Èe Ne [Who are those people]
13. Kgololo / Kgoara Se [Freedom]
14. Kom Sana Kg'ui Ba [Listen to the Word]
15. Ka Mewa [Spirit]
16. Qgóó Máá Te [Have Mercy]
17. Nqariè Sita Di Tseè [Our God]
18. Jeso, Jeso Morwa Modimo [Jesus, Son of God]
19. Say no
Notes about the recording
"Ncamku" Produced for the NLP (Naro Language Project) Ownership and Copyright: Naro Choir, with limited distribution rights to GRN and hardware device distributors - for FREE distribution in combo with the Naro Oral Scripture Set ONLY, not as independent product.
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (57.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (26.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2007 Naro Language Project. This material may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.