Fesou Kirereou dè Toumiyè [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Kabye: Kijang-Koumea
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. qui suis-je et Introduction
2. Image 1 (Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven)
3. Image 2 (Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire)
4. Image 3 (Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People)
5. Image 4 (Picture 4. The Church Family)
6. Image 5 (Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed)
7. Image 6 (Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied)
8. Image 7 (Picture 7. Stephen is Killed)
9. Image 8 (Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller)
10. Image 9 (Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals)
11. Image 10 (Picture 10. Peter and the Romans)
12. Image 11 (Picture 11. Peter in Prison)
13. Image 12 (Picture 12. Peter and His Friends)
14. Image 13 (Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven)
15. Image 14 (Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias)
16. Image 15 (Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas)
17. Image 16 (Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus)
18. Image 17 (Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man)
19. Image 18 (Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake)
20. Image 19 (Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God)
21. Image 20 (Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court)
22. Image 21 (Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews)
23. Image 22 (Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings)
24. Image 23 (Picture 23. The Shipwreck)
25. Image 24 (Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (26.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (60.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.