LLL 4 - Benkambi bena Ndjambi [Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of God] - Ikela
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Wangolelo & Elilingi 1 [Introduction & Picture 1: A Family Flees from Famine]
2. Elilingi 2 [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
3. Elilingi 3 [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
4. Elilingi 4 [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
5. Elilingi 5 [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
6. Elilingi 6 [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
7. Elilingi 7 [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
8. Elilingi 8 [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
9. Elilingi 9 [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
10. Elilingi 10 [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
11. Elilingi 11 [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
12. Elilingi 12 [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
13. Elilingi 13 [Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
14. Elilingi 14 [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
15. Elilingi 15 [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
16. Elilingi 16 [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
17. Elilingi 17 [Picture 17. David is Made King]
18. Elilingi 18 [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
19. Elilingi 19 [Picture 19. A House for God]
20. Elilingi 20 [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
21. Elilingi 21 [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
22. Elilingi 22 [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
23. Elilingi 23 [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
24. Elilingi 24 [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (59.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (17.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (119MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (24.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright Status Uncertain. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.