TLC Lesson 11 - How Can We Please God? - Kuranko: Sengbeh
Is this recording useful?
Bible lessons on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Each use a selection of 8-12 pictures from the larger The Living Christ 120 picture series.
2. Picture 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
3. Picture 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
4. Picture 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
5. Picture 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
6. Picture 36. Teaching about Prayer
7. Picture 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight
8. Picture 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9. Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
10. Picture 108. The Crucifixion
11. Picture 109
- MP3 Audio ZIP (12.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (3.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (26.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (4.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (1.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.