Colin the Companion Talks - English: Southern Africa
Is this recording useful?
Educational materials for public benefit, such as information about health issues, farming, business, literacy or other education.
Program Number: 66717
Language name: English: Southern Africa
1. Chat 1, Seeing the Sunrise
2. Chat 2, Hearing the Morning
3. Chat 3, Smelling the Bakery
4. Chat 4, Tasting the Party
5. Chat 5, Feel the Sand
6. Chat 6, Seeing Mountains
7. Chat 7, Hearing Night-time
8. Chat 8, Smelling Flowers
9. Chat 9, Tasting Fruit Salad
10. Chat 10, Feeling Rain on my Face
11. Chat 11, Seeing Pets at Hom
12. Chat 12, Hearing Farm Animals
13. Chat 13, Smelling Cookies
14. Chat 14, Taste Pudding
15. Chat 15, Touch Clothes
16. Chat 16, See Wild Flowers
17. Chat 17, Hearing Garden Birds
18. Chat 18, Smell the Sky after the Rain
19. Chat 19, The Taste of Fair
20. Chat 20, Feel Wind in the Hair
21. Chat 21, See the Sunset
22. Chat 22, Hearing the Ocean
23. Chat 23, Smelling the Kithen
24. Chat 24, Vegetable Plate
25. Chat 25, Touching Someone's Hand
Notes about the recording
Counselling on two dimensions: • Empowering the person living with Alzheimer's Syndrome (ASP). • Guidance to the family in coping with the situation of AS.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (89.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (20.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (83.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (37.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (14.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright Status Uncertain. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.