Keer, Kass Ak Isop 1: Ketau Ak Kamuktaindet [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Keiyo
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66648
Language name: Keiyo
1. Ng’aleek Che Kitaune ♦ Adam Ak Tyong'iik [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals]
2. Chebyosetap Adam [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
3. Ndareet Eng’ Mbareet [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
4. Adam Ak Awa Eng’ Saang Mbareet [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
5. Noah Ak Moinget [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
6. Maraneet Ne Oo [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
7. Kuinoop Pool Ak Kayomisutikap Kamuktaindet [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
8. Kootap Babel [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
9. Kotorori Job Kamuktaindet [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
10. Rirekap Job [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
11. Koimigei Job [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
12. Kewegu Sobetap Job [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
13. Ng’aleek Che Kitaune ♦ Kotuitos Abraham Ak Laitoriatap Kalyet [Introduction ▪ Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
14. Abraham Ak Lot [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
15. Kotuitos Abraham Ak Laitoriatap Kalyet [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
16. Koiti Abraham Kecheik [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
17. Lakwet Ishmael [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
18. Korarie Sarai [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
19. Kosochinin Abraham Sodom [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
20. Tiseiwotap Abraham [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
21. Abraham Ak Otwogikyik [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
22. Kesichei Jeiso [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
23. Meetap Jeiso [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
24. Sobei Jeiso [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (21.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (44.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (11.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.