LLL 5 - Ty Fitsapà Amy Njanahare Ao [Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD] - Malagasy: Vezo
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
1. Vezo Vezo & Safa fampilira [Song & Introduction]
2. Sare 1 [Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
3. Sare 2 [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
4. Sare 3 [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
5. Sare 4 [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
6. Sare 5 [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
7. Sare 6 [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
8. Sare 7 [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
9. Sare 8 [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
10. Sare 9 [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
11. Sare 10 [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
12. Sare 11 [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
13. Sare 12 [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
14. Sare 13 [Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
15. Sare 14 [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
16. Sare 15 [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
17. Sare 16 [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
18. Sare 17 [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
19. Sare 18 [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
20. Sare 19 [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
21. Sare 20 [Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City]
22. Sare 21 [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
23. Sare 22 [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
24. Sare 23 [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
25. Sare 24 [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
26. Vezo Vezo [Song]
Notes about the recording
Look Listen and Live - Henteo, Njanjino, Dareo.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (30.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (63.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 GRN & Creative Commons. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold. See notes for specific additional copright information for the Creative Commons content.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.