Iripã Tsãy Shanenahãu Tapikani [Learning the Word of God] - Shanenawa
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Mi Rati Ay? [Are you afraid?]
2. Iripã Xinã Wetsa Wetsay Say Ho [God´s Attributes]
3. Iripã Mahu Nãrãnãyhu Shuvimanii [The Creation]
4. Iripã Nukeveynu Awihu Shuvimanii [The Creation and Fall of Man]
5. Faytãwãne Utukeyuni [The Flood]
6. Iripã Siku [The Ten Commandments]
7. Yumã Txakahãy Mahutxaka Watima [Sacrifice for Sin]
8. Yuxi Xarapã Maria Ve Tsãyki [The Angel Talks to Mary]
9. Jesus Fakeni [The Birth of Jesus]
10. Jesus Ipãunihu [The Ministry of Jesus]
11. Peshkuay Yuxi Txakaya Xarani [The Healing of the Possessed]
12. Jairo Ne Fuke Nahiash Kayani [The Cure of Jairus' Daughter]
13. Jesus Ritenihu [The Death of Jesus]
14. Jesus Nahiash Kayani [The Resurrection of Jesus]
15. Tomé Jesus Uyshu Ikuni [Thomas Sees and Touches Jesus]
16. Jesus Nay Mera Kay [Jesus Goes to Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (48.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (29MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.