Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD - Krio
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66332
Language name: Krio
2. Neman go fɜn ɛlaysha na i os [Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
3. Neman go insay watasay wata [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
4. Ɛlaysha ɛn papa Gɔd i ami man dɜn [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
5. Ɛlaysha ɛn di blɛn ami man dɜn [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
6. Ami man dɜn sɔround Samaria [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
7. Di fo leprɔsi man dɜn [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
8. Jona rɔnawe pan Gɔd [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
9. Jona ɛn di babala fish [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
10. Jona go Ninɛvɛ [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
11. Ɛsta ɛn di Kiŋ [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
12. Mɔdɛkay nɔ gri fɔ bawjɛ [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
13. Ɛsta i fist [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
14. Daniɛl ɛn i padi dɜn [Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
15. Daniɛl ɛn di Kiŋ na Babilɔn [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
16. Di gol imej [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
17. Ɛlaba faya os [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
18. Daniɛl pre to papa Gɔd [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
19. Daniɛl insay di layɔn dɜn ol [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
20. Nɛyimaya go bifo di alagba Kiŋ [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
21. Nɛyimaya lukoba di siti we brok doŋ ɛn tɔnoba [Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City]
22. Dɛn bil di wɔl dɜn [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
23. Ɛzra rid di lɔ [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
24. Jisɔs de na di krɔs [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
25. Jisɔs sho di rod way fɔ fɜn layf-sote-go [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (24.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (53.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.