Podívej, Poslouchej a Žij 2 - Mocni Bozimuzi [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Czech
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Title and Story 1 (Picture 1. The Two Brothers)
2. Story 2 (Picture 2. Jacob's Dream)
3. Story 3 (Picture 3. Jacob and Laban)
4. Story 4 (Picture 4. Jacob Meets God)
5. Story 5 (Picture 5. Joseph's Dream)
6. Story 6 (Picture 6. Joseph is Sold)
7. Story 7 (Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman)
8. Story 8 (Picture 8. Joseph in Prison)
9. Story 9 (Picture 9. The King's Dream)
10. Story 10 (Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt)
11. Story 11 (Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers)
12. Story 12 (Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt)
13. Story 13 (Picture 13. Baby Moses)
14. Story 14 (Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush)
15. Story 15 (Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King)
16. Story 16 (Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb)
17. Story 17 (Picture 17. Through the Sea)
18. Story 18 (Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert)
19. Story 19 (Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God)
20. Story 20 (Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole)
21. Story 21 (Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People)
22. Story 22 (Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses)
23. Story 23 (Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us)
24. Story 24 (Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (21.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (5.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (36.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (9.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (2.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.