Amakhuwa Amayiakha [Good News] - Luyia: Bunyala
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65521
Language name: Luyia: Bunyala
1. Obuchakiro ♦ Mukhutsaka [Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Elikuwa Elia Nyasaye [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Obulongi [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adamu Nende Hawa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kaini Nende Abeli [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Obwaro Obwa Noah [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Okhumala Okhwa Amatsi [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abrahamu, Sarah Nende Isaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Musa Nende Amalako aka Nyasaye [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Ebilagiro Ekhumi [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Esisakhiro Esie Esinono [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Omuwonia Asubisiwa [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Okhwibulwa Okhwa Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yesu Omwekesia [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Akamakana aka Yesu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yesu Asanda [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Yesu Abambwa [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Okhubukha [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomasi Asubira [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Okhunina [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Omusalaba Omukhaya [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Tsingira Tsibiri [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Abana Aba Nyasaye [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Okhwibulwa Khabiri [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Omwoyo Omulafu Kwitsa [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Okhukenda Mubulafu [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Omundu Omuyiakha [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Ifamilia eya Nyasaye [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Khera Abasuku Bawo [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yesu Niye Owa Amani [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Khwirusia Emioyo Emimayanu [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Amarekekho [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Nibiri Mbu Khukhola Esionono [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Amalwaye [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Elifwa [Picture 35: Death]
36. Omubiri Okwa Kristo [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Abandu Owo Osabira [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Yesu Atsia Ofunya [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Okhwibula Ebiamo [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Okhuyinia Obuloli [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (40.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (85MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.