Khrih Thohsai Nak & Jesuh Khrih Veihnih A Tum Sai Nak [The Living Christ - Lessons 3 & 4] - Chin, Falam: Taisun
Is this recording useful?
Bible lessons on the life and ministry of Jesus Christ. Each use a selection of 8-12 pictures from the larger The Living Christ 120 picture series.
Program Number: 65340
Language name: Chin, Falam: Taisun
1. Cross Tun Ih Thah A Tuar Nak [Picture 1]
2. Zesuh An Phum [Picture 2]
3. Hlan A Feh Hma Mipong Pawl [Picture 3]
4. Peter le John cu a lawng hma thlan kua an hmu [Picture 4]
5. Zesuh Cu Mary Magdalene Zong Ah A Lang [Picture 5]
6. Jesuh Emmaus khua ah a feh [Picture 6]
7. Zesuh Cu A Dunghlun Tu Pawl Zongah A Lang [Picture 7]
8. Zesuh Cu Thomas Zong Ah A Lang [Picture 8]
9. Zesuh Cu Galilee Ah A Lang [Picture 9]
10. Zesuh Cu A Dunghlun Tu Pawl Thupi Bik A Tirh [Picture 10]
11. Zesuh Cu Vanah A Kai [Picture 11]
12. Zesuh Cu Vancung Ah Pathian Vortlam Ah A Am [Picture 12]
13. Bawipa Vi Kir Sei Ding A Hlak Tu Dunghluntu Pawl [Picture 1]
14. Bawi Zesuh Ih A Ne Ta Bik Tik Cu Can [Picture 2]
15. Monu Pahra Thu [Picture 3]
16. Sumsaw An Ta Pe Ta [Picture 4]
17. Tuu Le Mee Tah Thim Nak [Picture 5]
18. Zesuh Van Ah A Kai [Picture 6]
19. Zesuh Cu Pt Vorhlam Ah A To [Picture 7]
20. Zesuh Vi Kir Sei Pi [Picture 8]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (47.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (9.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.