Thin roek Got nib falfalean [Joy from God's Word] - Yapese
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Garamaen nga Tharmiy [Are you going to heaven?]
2. Got ea rib Mangil [God is good]
3. Jesus ea Rayog nge gol Nigem [Jesus can heal your soul]
4. Mang ea bay u Tomerean ea Yam' [What is after death?]
5. Gabe Rus [Are you afraid?]
6. Motochiyel Roek Got ngak ea bitir roek [God's commands for His children]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (46.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (7.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.