Mad'emwaa Wak'i [Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD] - Ilwana
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64929
Language name: Ilwana
1. D'aabhîlû ya sehemwaa A ♦ Naaman atembeela nyuubaa Elisha [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
2. Naaman Muu chaana [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
3. Elisha na Ami wa Wak'i [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
4. Elisha na ami yûû ballathe [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
5. Wasamaria wamukuvamiwee [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
6. Wakoma Wanna [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
7. Yona mukubak'atee kûla na Wak'I [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
8. Yona na sîî Mûkûlû [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
9. Yona mu Nineve [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
10. Esther na Hayu [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
11. Mordecai mukuziize kughunana [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
12. Karamwaa [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
13. D'aabhîlû ya sehemwaa B ♦ Daniel na sawera zeyye [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
14. Danieli na haywaa Babiloni [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
15. Sanamwaa Dhahab'u [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
16. Mulîîlo ûkudidiseeni [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
17. Danieli amo'omba Wak'i [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
18. Danieli muu isimo lyaa siba mibeeni [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
19. Nehemiah Oswaa Hayu mûkûlû [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
20. Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City
21. Ukutaa umukutorweeni [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
22. Ezra Mukusomee Amuri [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
23. Yîîsu mu musalab'een [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
24. Yîîsu onyisiize gîlaa uzimaa d'aima [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (26.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (49.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.