Sigunet [Salvation] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Ogas Okwek Logoiwechu [Hear these good news]
2. Kitinye Lapkeiyo [We have the light]
3. Yetindet Jeiso [Christ Jesus]
4. Iyan kiptayat asi kesorun [Believe on the Lord and be saved]
5. Itoror Ooh Baba [Ooh God You Are the Most High]
6. Kwondo eng tabarta [The Woman at the Well]
7. Boiboen Che Kigenyoji Kaat [Blessed Are Those Whose Sins Have Been Forgiven]
8. Siget Ne leel [The New Birth]
9. Kongoi Jeiso [Thank You Jesus for our Grace is Sufficient for Us]
10. Tos imache kalye [Do you want peace?]
11. Kas Saenyo Akiwolwech [God Hear Our Prayers And Answer Us]
12. Ortinwek oeng [The two roads]
13. Kit ne iyane bik che kikosigu [What the Christian believes 4]
14. Yetindet Jeiso [Christ Jesus]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (49.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (9.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.