Kanamet Koboto Komuktaindet [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64793
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ♦ Adam ak Tongik [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals]
2. Kwondap Adam [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
3. Indaret en Kabungut ap Edem [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
4. Adam ak Eve Komi Sangut ap Kabungut [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
5. Noah ak Melit Neoo [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
6. Maranet Neoo [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
7. Chepkinabor ak Arorunet ap Kamuktaindet [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
8. Torornatet ab Sogol [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
9. Kolosu Kamuktaindet Job [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
10. Rirek ab Job [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
11. Nyalildab Job [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
12. Sarunet ab Job [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
13. Arorunet ♦ Kobokokto Abraham Konywan [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
14. Abraham ak Lot [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
15. Kutuitos Abraham ak Kondoindet ap Kaliet [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
16. Koite Kejeik Abraham [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
17. Lakwet Ishmael [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
18. Roriot ab Sarah [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
19. Kosojin Abraham Sodom [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
20. Kagoitoetap Abraham [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
21. Yosindap Abraham ak Kiboitiondenyin [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
22. Siketap Yashwa [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
23. Meet ab Yashwa Mesaya [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
24. Mi Yashwa Kosobe [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (29.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (57.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.