Uumama Namseah [The Nature Of Sin] - Waata
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Program Number: 64673
Language name: Waata
1. Uumama Namseah [Title]
2. Duku Anamah [The Sickness Of Man]
3. Ha Ani Fayise [He Healed Me]
4. Ini Oni? [Who is He?]
5. Yeso Ani Sifedha [I Love You Jesus]
6. Durbu Lama [The Two Ways]
7. Waki Dhanisa [God Is Good]
8. Athi Himi [Tell me]
9. Gurba Waka [Son of God]
10. Aba Jeso Farisa [Praise the Lord]
11. Namse Iragagalthiafi Baala Ithidhewisa [Repentance And Judgement]
12. Aba Falikuma [The Father of Lies]
13. Oni Dhaansa [The Good Spirit]
14. Abdhi Waaka Dugah [Believe In The True God]
15. Oni Then'thensa Ufi Ilala [Look Upon Your Heart]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (42.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (86.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.