Nũsa Sũna Naseksadu [The speech of God] - Northern Nambikuara: Mamainde
Is this recording useful?
Audio or video presentations of Bible stories in summarised or interpreted form.
Program Number: 64437
Language name: Northern Nambikuara: Mamainde
1. Seek First the Kingdom of Heaven
3. Picture 1: In the Beginning
4. God is Here
5. Picture 2: The Word of God
6. Picture 3: Creation
7. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
8. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
9. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
10. Picture 7: The Flood
11. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
12. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
13. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
14. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
15. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
16. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
18. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
19. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
20. Picture 18: The Resurrection
21. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
22. Jesus True Friend
23. Picture 20: The Ascension
24. Picture 21: The Empty Cross
25. Picture 22: The Two Roads
26. Picture 23: God's Children
27. I am following Jesus Christ
28. Picture 25 (24) Born Again
29. Picture 26: Walking in the Light
30. Picture 27: A New Person
31. Picture 28: The Christian Family
32. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
33. I Have a Friend Who Love Me
34. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
35. God is Strong
36. Picture 32: Temptation
37. Picture 33: If We Sin
38. I Just Trust in The Lord
39. Picture 34: Sickness
40. Picture 35: Death
41. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
42. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
43. Picture 40: Witnessing
45. The Power of God
- MP3 Audio ZIP (60MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (15.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (89.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (22.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.