Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD - Palenquero
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
1. Introducion & Cuadro 01 [Introduction & Picture 1: Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
2. Cuadro 02 [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
3. Cuadro 03 [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
4. Cuadro 04 [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
5. Cuadro 05 [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
6. Cuadro 06 [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
7. Cuadro 07 [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
8. Cuadro 08 [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
9. Cuadro 09 [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
10. Cuadro 10 [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
11. Cuadro 11 [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
12. Cuadro 12 [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
13. Cuadro 13 [Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
14. Cuadro 14 [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
15. Cuadro 15 [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
16. Cuadro 16 [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
17. Cuadro 17 [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
18. Cuadro 18 [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
19. Cuadro 19 [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
20. Cuadro 20 [Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City]
21. Cuadro 21 [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
22. Cuadro 22 [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
23. Cuadro 23 [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
24. Cuadro 24 [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (40.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (90.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2012 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.