Classic Nepali Hymns - Nepali: Darjeeling
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
1. Introduction and Greeting
2. Song: When there was the first wedding ▪ Sample version: Nepali (Hindi)
3. Blessed is the one who is married in the Lord ▪ Alternate version: Hindi (Hindi)
4. Lord who shows the perfect love
5. Allow the children to come to me (Hindi)
6. Messiah the caretaker of the church (Hindi)
7. Messiah the caretaker of the church
8. May the Lord bless you and protect you
9. The night when Jesus was arrested, he took bread (Hindi)
10. We sit down to eat by your command (Hindi)
11. Break the bread of life
12. Having a meek and broken soul acccording to Jesus
13. There is no fear in the bosom of Jesus (Hindi)
14. I am going nearer to God
15. As the days are being spent
16. I have go to go to heavenly city
17. Human is dust and flowers which perish quickly (Hindi)
18. Where are you going pilgrims (Hindi)
Notes about the recording
Also contains songs in Hindi.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (77.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (28.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2005 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.