Esu ki katha [Words of Life] - Malvi: Ujjaini
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Introduction of word of Life
2. Creation and redemption of man
3. O' you come ,we will sing His name together
4. Birth of Jesus
5. O Jesus come and live in my heart
6. Jesus the mighty one
7. People who were sitting saw a bright light
8. Look into your heart
9. Jesus came into my heart, come and rejoice
11. Lord to find you I have searched and seek every where
12. The second coming
13. When my Jesus will come Malva will rise
14. Jesus is our mediator
- MP3 Audio ZIP (75.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (62.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2011 GRN. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.