Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Khasia
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
1. Song: The darkness of sin has gone (Bangla)
2. Picture 1. Jesus Teaches the People
3. Picture 2. The Two Houses
4. Picture 3. A Light Should be Seen
5. Picture 4. A Roman Beats a Jew
6. Picture 5. Praying to God
7. Picture 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds
8. Picture 7. Jesus and the Children
9. Picture 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep
10. Picture 9. The Unforgiving Servant
11. Picture 10. Workers Receive Their Pay
12. Picture 11. Five Women Outside the Door
13. Picture 12. The Master and His Servants
14. Song: Let's move every man of the world (Bangla)
15. Song (Bangla)
16. Picture 13. Jesus is Baptized
17. Picture 14. Jesus Calls Helpers
18. Picture 15. A Man with Leprosy
19. Picture 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof
20. Picture 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
21. Picture 18. Jesus Calms a Storm
22. Picture 19. A Woman in the Crowd
23. Picture 20. Jesus and the Dead Child
24. Picture 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman
25. Picture 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man
26. Picture 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See
27. Picture 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
28. Song: O Lord I am helpless without you (Bangla)
- MP3 Audio ZIP (41.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (61.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2008 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.