Lord Hear Our Prayer - English: Aboriginal
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 62628
Language name: English: Aboriginal
1. Warrakan' Mala (plus kids at end) (Gupapuyngu)
2. Kurrukangawa Kawayi (Tiwi)
3. Djesuy Märrangala Nhannguwuy Djämamirrinha (Gupapuyngu)
4. Jesus im na det laif (Alawa)
5. Piyintu Jarntungu Palu Pungani [Easter song] (Walmajarri)
6. Mälu Marrkapmirr Nheny (Djambarrpuyngu)
7. The Prodigal (Torres Strait Creole: Ap-ne-ap)
8. Hear My Cry O Lord (Alawa)
9. Land That I See (Rembarrnga)
10. Jisas Oni Wei Bla Laif (Alawa)
11. Dudaboongga Nungungumarndalugudboongu (Walmajarri)
12. Jundoomarndaji [All the way to Calvary] (Walmajarri)
13. Ini Jesus Goora [In the name of Jesus] (Walmajarri)
14. Wi Garra Gibit Preis La God (Kriol)
15. Father you are Good
16. Jesus Yu Na Wanbala Blanga Mi (Rembarrnga)
17. Karriburlumen (Kunwinjku)
18. Calvary Hill
19. Lord you are all I need
20. Ngajirti Ngimpajawanga (Tiwi)
21. Wiki Manajin Ngangamani [Prodigal son] (Walmajarri)
22. Djangur Ngayam Yaka Ngarrin Garray (Djambarrpuyngu)
23. The Lords Prayer
Notes about the recording
1994 Songwriters Workshop
- MP3 Audio ZIP (72.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1994 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.