Move around for Jesus - English: Aboriginal
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 62621
Language name: English: Aboriginal
1. Pirelngime ngarra Jesus-nu (Murrinh-Patha)
2. Mibala wanda singat bla yu (Kriol)
3. Come Back Home (Mangala)
4. Jesus ngaya ngunu-ngaynbandii (Wubuy)
5. Yesus Yesus? (Guugu-Yimidhirr)
6. Holdim main hen (Kriol)
7. Walkunmala Mamanya (Pitjantjatjara: Ernabella)
8. Djesu garray (Djambarrpuyngu)
9. Jesus Is The Number One
10. Goodbye my friends
11. Ngarra awutimarti awungani (Tiwi)
12. Jesus numba-manmani (Wubuy)
13. The Lords prayer (Djambarrpuyngu)
14. The conversion of Saul
15. Kardu kigay (Murrinh-Patha)
16. The old rugged cross
17. Ngudda kunwarl kanwon (Kunwinjku)
18. Ngarpu pa wulyungangu (Walmajarri)
19. Pina yantarnirla Wapirraku (Warlpiri)
20. Karriburlume namakkaykenh duninjh (Kunwinjku)
21. Kutju Jesunyala wananma (Pitjantjatjara: Ernabella)
22. Ai libdimap main hen (Kriol)
23. Na-bagalang-aladi-nyung (Wubuy)
24. Murrajiyarrapirri ngirringani (Tiwi)
25. Ngura wirunya Mamalu kalkunu (Pitjantjatjara: Ernabella)
26. Jesus kanyerrkkeng (Kunwinjku)
Notes about the recording
Selection of the best songs from the second Songwriters Workshop - May 1988
- MP3 Audio ZIP (74MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (29.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1988 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.