Songs Across Our Land - English: Aboriginal
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 62620
Language name: English: Aboriginal
1. The Spirit and the water (Warlpiri)
2. Jesus, How Lovely You Are (Anindilyakwa)
3. Iesu Nel (Kala Lagaw Ya)
4. Joborr [The Commandments] (Burarra)
5. Det Neim Blanga God (Kriol)
6. Jisas Emi Wei Blo Mi (Yumpla Tok)
7. Ngeniyerriya Bungkawa Jesus (Anindilyakwa)
8. Mayatja (Pitjantjatjara: Ernabella)
9. Nurraalaaladi (Wubuy)
10. Wi garra weship langa wanbala God (Kriol)
11. Create in me (Kunwinjku)
12. Hold my hand (Kunwinjku)
13. Baba nagang nu-milhiynjina-wugij (Wubuy)
14. Purdinawurl Ngarra Yile Neki (Murrinh-Patha)
15. The conversion of Saul
16. Jesus yaku mala (Djambarrpuyngu)
17. Inma inka Jesusku (Pitjantjatjara: Ernabella)
18. Puranji nyirramuwajirri (Tiwi)
19. Where Jesus is tis heaven
20. Nyungunji dungay bubungu (Kuku-Yalanji)
21. Prayer Song (Kunwinjku: Dangbon)
Notes about the recording
Selection of songs in various Aboriginal Languages, recorded at Songwriters workshops in 1987,1988 &1990. These are pretty good songs that were not included in other workshop tapes from those workshops.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (75.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.