Words of Life - Chamula Tzotzil
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
1. Creation and Redemption (dialogue) (Tzotzil de Totolapa)
2. Noah (Tzotzil de Totolapa)
3. Two Parables - The Sower, The House on the Rock (Tzotzil de Totolapa)
4. The Two Roads (Tzotzil de Totolapa)
5. The New Birth (Tzotzill de Ixtapa)
6. Death and Resurrection (Tzotzill de Ixtapa)
7. The Woman at the Well (Tzotzill de Ixtapa)
8. The Prodigal Son (Tzotzill de Ixtapa)
9. Are You Afraid?
10. Song from "Are You Afraid?"
11. The Lost Sheep
12. Song, I Am So Glad
13. About John 3:16; song, Jesus Loves Me
14. Instrumental music
15. Are You Afraid? (Tzotzil de Chenalho)
16. Resurrection (Tzotzil de Chenalho)
17. The Second Coming part 1; song, "Higher Ground" (Tzotzil de Chenalho)
18. The Second Coming, part 2 (Tzotzil de Chenalho)
19. How Great Thou Art (Tzotzil de Chenalho)
20. Concluding Thoughts on "How Great Thou Art" (Tzotzil de Chenalho)
21. Instrumental guitar
Notes about the recording
Combination of 3 previous recordings, 04381, 11220, 11231
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (47.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (82MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1964 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.