Songs - Quechua, Cuzco: Caylloma
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 35050
Language name: Quechua, Cuzco: Caylloma
1. God Help me to Live
2. God Created the Evening to the Morning
3. The Lord Jesus Will Gather Us When He Comes
4. We are Closer to Jesus' Coming
5. God so Loved the World
6. Brothers Let's Continue to Serve the Lord!
7. Brothers We Say Goodbye Until We See the Lord!
8. Guide Me Jesus
9. Worship the Lord
10. Lord Have Mercy on my Sins
12. My Heart & Flesh Call to Sin
13. Lord of Creation of the World
14. The House of the Lord is in Heaven
15. We get Strength by Believing in God
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (64.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (23.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2004 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.