Good News - Bwamu
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 29031
Language name: Bwamu
1. Picture 1: In the Beginning ▪ Picture 2: The Word of God ▪ Picture 3: Creation ▪ Picture 4: Adam and Eve ▪ Picture 5: Cain and Abel ▪ Picture 6: Noah's Ark ▪ Picture 7: The Flood ▪ Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac ▪ Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God ▪ Picture 10: The Ten Commandments ▪ Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin ▪ Picture 12: A Saviour Promised ▪ Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus ▪ Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher ▪ Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus ▪ Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
2. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified ▪ Picture 18: The Resurrection ▪ Picture 19: Thomas Believes ▪ Picture 20: The Ascension ▪ Picture 21: The Empty Cross ▪ Picture 22: The Two Roads ▪ Picture 23: God's Children ▪ Picture 24: Born Again ▪ Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes ▪ Picture 26: Walking in the Light ▪ Picture 27: A New Person
3. Good News Picture 28-33
4. Good News Picture 34-40
- MP3 Audio ZIP (69.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (16.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (115.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (29.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (11MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.